Welcome to THE VETTE NET, Nationwide and International Corvette Brokerage Network, your destination for selling and buying Corvettes, in business since 1998 and Lifetime Business Member of the National Corvette Museum.
It is hard to overestimate the significance of the 1963 Split Window Coupe... As the first redesign, introducing the 2nd generation of Corvettes (1963-1967, later called the "Mid-years"), it stunned the automotive world with a sleek redesign and enhance performance. The claim to fame was the one-year only "Split-window" design, a feature that was later, in 1964, discontinued due to the limited rear visibility... This made it a desirable model throughout the years and the cornerstone of many collections.
We are pleased to offer a very fine example of this vintage, a Fuelie with matching numbers and completely restored. The VIN and proper RF suffix (327/360) is present on the engine pad, also, the FI unit has the correct serial number for the year. Just recently a high-end paint job was applied and everything looks and feel fresh and correct. According to seller, a private collector in Arizona, a lot of effort was placed to make it right and in functioning order. It was recently frame-off restored with $27,000 alone spent on the paint job. Other recent work:
• 327 fuel injection 360 hp, rebuilt
• .030 over sized piston, 11.5 to 1 ratio, Teflon coated skirts
• Crank turned .010 under
• x-fuel heads stainless valve and roller tip
• heavy duty valve springs
• rotating assembly balanced, Shot peened rods
• fuel injection has been rebuilt
• 4 speed manual transmission, T-10 Borg/Warner rebuilt and new factory style clutch
• "no hit body"
• new black paint, originally White, by Creation Body in Chandler, AZ
• new carpet
• new leather seat covers and cushions
• new emblems
• new body seals
• all bulbs replaced
• headlight motors rebuilt
• period correct air filter assembly (reproduction) 1965 era
• bumpers re-chromed
• new exhaust 2.5 inch
• new ignition tins and brackets
• new knock off reproduction wheels and red line tires
• new battery and correct battery cables
• new seat belts, org ones included
• upgraded front rotor and caliper assemblies
• new master cylinder, new rear shoes
• new outside door handles with gaskets
• new ignition locks and door lock cylinders
• Tint Cartel, ceramic car coating, the gold package, comes with four layers of 9H, and an extra layer on exposed areas. The gold package Ceramic Pro coating comes with a lifetime warranty. Added Power Steering and front Disk Brakes, original parts available.
It comes to you from a private collection in ARIZONA and can be delivered nationwide and all over the world. Financing provided, also Corvette trades are considered.
To inquire about this fantastic find, reach out to Ken at (866) 838-8363 (toll-free), +1 (941) 586-9924 for international calls, or email Ken@TheVetteNet.com.
Since 1998, THE VETTE NET has held the esteemed title of Business Lifetime Member of the National Corvette Museum, solidifying our reputation as the ultimate destination for buying, selling, and leasing Corvettes. We've assisted countless enthusiasts across the nation and around the globe. We don't just sell Vettes; we live the lifestyle and share your passion. Our motto is simple: "UnderCommit - OverDeliver," ensuring a pleasant and straightforward experience.
If you have a Corvette you're looking to sell, take advantage of our unique FREE marketing program with no upfront fees and no exclusivity required. Click here to submit your Corvette for sale.
We're also expanding our team! If you're a Corvette enthusiast eager to turn your passion into a rewarding side gig, we offer generous commissions, flexible hours, and no upfront commitment. Get in touch with us via email at Info@TheVetteNet.com or by calling 866-838-8363.
(Please note that due to the dynamic Corvette market, some units may not be readily available. Please inquire for details, and all images are copyrighted by THE VETTE NET.)