1963 Coupe Corvette Details
Contact us about this corvette!
Welcome to TheVetteNet.com, the best destination for buying or selling your Corvette. We are a Nationwide and International Corvette Brokerage Network, in business since 1998 and Lifetime Business Member #991 of the National Corvette Museum.
This beautiful ’63 Split Window Coupe had an extensive 100% frame off restoration that included a complete engine rebuild with double hump, FI heads, rebuilding the transmission, a fully detailed undercarriage and much more. Power is from the numbers matching 327/300HP engine (see engine pad & VIN photos) and sent to the rear wheels via a 4-speed M20 transmission.
During the restoration, no expense was spared on the paint job. The original, bland Saddle Tan paint was sanded to bare fiberglass. Then, 6 coats of sanding epoxy were applied, each one long-boarded, followed by 4 coats of sanding primer, each sanded. Next, 1 coat dark grey primer, scotch bright sanded, then 4 coats of black color and 4 coats of clear. The 2 ½ year old Tuxedo Black paint was then wet sanded and polished to a brilliant gloss that's still looks ten feet thick even today. The tan interior was completely redone in red to create the most desirable color combination of this generation Corvette. The restoration included:
- Original engine and original rear axle rebuilt to factory specs
- Original Carter AFB 4 Barrel Carbs rebuilt to factory specs Transmission is a period correct M20 and fully rebuilt to factory specs
- Flawless Black Paint job, 2.5 years old
- New red vinyl seating, carpeting and door panels
- Headliner just replaced
- Re-pro Kelsey Hayse knock off wheels and set of black center Torque Thrust 15X7 wheels
- Factory original AM/FM scanning Wonderbar Radio
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Power windows
- New brakes, shocks and battery
- Fresh tune-up, new spark plugs, spark plug wires, belts and filters
- Fastidiously maintained, all fluid levels drained and re-filled All electrical systems are in 100% working order, except clock
- Stored and covered in an insulated garage
For more info, or to make an offer on this beautiful Corvette, contact:
1-888-958-3883 • 205-330-8546
In business since 1998, TheVetteNet.com has established itself as the premier source for buying, selling and leasing Corvettes, with thousand of enthusiasts assisted nationwide and international. We are fellow Corvette Club members, we drive Vettes, we live the life-style, and enjoy the hobby. Our Motto is “Under Commit - Over Deliver”. We guarantee a pleasant and straightforward experience.